We are dedicated to protecting the well-being of our patients and staff and are strictly following CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic our hospital, Forest Health Medical Center, has not admitted any patients with COVID-19.
We are currently following these procedures to protect everyone who enters our facility from coronavirus:
- Please wear a mask to enter the building unless medically unable to do so. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one
- Everyone will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms upon arrival
- Please ask anyone who accompanies you to wait in the car until your visit is complete
- All appointment and procedure rooms are thoroughly disinfected after every patient.
- Frequently touched surfaces in the lobby and other common use areas are disinfected multiple times per day.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available in the lobby and throughout the building
Our care team is also continuing to provide the live video option for appointments to anyone who requests it.