Pain and Spine Care Centers in Michigan and Pennsylvania
Pain Specialists can help you find relief from chronic pain.
The Heilman Center for Pain and Spine Care has two locations to serve you:
Ypsilanti, Michigan, and Langhorne, Pennsylvania.
The Ypsilanti Pain Center serves southeastern Michigan, the Langhorne location assists patients in the Philadelphia metro area.
Why the Heilman Center?
The search terms “pain treatment near me” may pull up multiple options. You may also live a little further from our centers and wonder why getting a referral to us is a good choice — and that’s a fair question.
We offer you:
- Personal attention. At the Heilman Pain and Spine Care Center, you’re not just another patient; you’re a unique person with a unique medical history and unique treatment needs. Your Pain Specialist will listen carefully to understand both the physical cause of your pain and how pain is affecting your life. Your doctor will then work with you to create a pain treatment plan that gets you back to the work and activities you enjoy most.
- Doctors with advanced training in Pain Care. Doctors who have undergone rigorous higher education in Pain Management and Anesthesiology and are experienced in a range of advanced pain treatment procedures. And a support team with Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners who focus their continuing education on pain care.
- Non-drug treatment options whenever possible.
- The highest standard of care. We provide care in a clean, open hospital environment, with state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, tools and medical expertise you expect in a hospital.
- The latest treatment options. From the latest innovations to tried-and-true treatments, your Pain Specialist doctor has multiple options at their disposal to provide you with the best possible care.
- Comprehensive services. From diagnostics to interventional treatments, you can receive all care in a single location, to simplify your life.
Schedule Your Appointment
Are you ready to visit our Michigan Pain Specialists or Pennsylvania Pain Specialists? Do you have questions you’d like us to answer before scheduling a consultation? Call 888-683-0716 or use our online form to contact us today.